Each year Franktronics chooses a local charity for which all proceeds of the light show are contributed.
Here is a list of our past charities and the amount raised:
- 2017 Spay and Neuter Clinic $1480.17
- 2016 Children’s Diaper Bank $2141.18
- 2015 Bread for Life Community $1502.41
- 2014 Giving Garden Foundation $1200.00
- 2013 The Samaritan Group $854.33
- 2012 Habitat for Humanity
- 2011 Laurel Shelter $732.00
If you represent a charity and would like to be considered, please fill out the form below.
Please consider the following attributes that Frank looks for in a charity:
- Primarily provides services/support to Gloucester County and Mathews
- Administrative costs are very low
- Updated Tax Form 990.
- Infrastructure in place to help advertise the lightshow.